Tuesday, December 29, 2009
For Immediate Release
Filmet Professional Imaging to Mingle with Photographers at Imaging USA
Pittsburgh, PA—Photographers better plan ahead, for Filmet has announced that it
will exhibit at the Imaging USA tradeshow (Imaging EXPO) in Nashville, Tenn., January 10-12, 2010.
Filmet is a photographic imaging lab dedicated to providing visual solutions through traditional and digital technology. They have been a market leader in the industry for nearly 100 years offering innovative digital products, fast turnaround and competive pricing.
Filmet sees the Imaging EXPO as an excellent
opportunity to make face-to-face contact with existing customers and attract new clients.
If professional photographers want first crack at some great show specials and the chance to ask
Filmet's specialists their questions, join them at the upcoming Imaging USA in January.
About Imaging USA:
The first major industry event of the year with the largest expo in North America exclusively for
photography and imaging professionals, Imaging USA also includes almost 100 educational programs
and the world’s largest annual exhibition of professional photography. In 2006, Imaging USA became
home to SEPCON, the annual conference of the Society of Sport and Event Photographers
(www.SEPsociety.com). That same year, Imaging USA also welcomed Adobe as an official sponsor of
Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom for Photographers education. In 2008, EPIC School, the annual
convention for the Evidence Photographers International Council (www.evidencephotographers.com)
also started co-locating with Imaging USA.
Imaging USA is produced by Professional Photographers of America (www.PPA.com) and their allied
associations. With 22,000 members, PPA is the world’s largest non-profit association for professional
photographers and a leader in copyright advocacy. For more information, visit www.ImagingUSA.org.
Contact: Diane Gross
Excited? We are too! In fact, we would like you to BE OUR GUEST!
Click here: http://tinyurl.com/qrmlzb to claim your FREE pass to this year's Imaging Expo and Print Competition.
See you there!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Look no further - Filmet has everything you need. Choose from Acrylic, Ceramic, or Fiberglass ornaments in a variety of designs.
You may view all of our options and templates here: ORNAMENTS
Take a look at our photographic cards here: PHOTO CARDS
Designs can be viewed here: PRESS PRINTED CARDS
Looking for a great holiday gift idea? Choose from our selection of novelties such as mugs, blankets, magnets, tote bags, license plates and MORE!
You can find them all at www.ProFilmet.com
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
October 19, 2009 @ 11am EST
The business of photography - Tools for online marketing and increasing sales
Presented by Filmet and Image Quix
(An FREE online webinar!)
1. How full service uploading can help your business grow\
2. How to generate more online sales using the tools found in Image Quix
3. Tips and Tricks for marketing your events
4. The importance of your website to your marketing strategy and SEO tips
You may register for FREE here: http://www.imagequix.com/signup/webinarRegistration.php?lab=filmet
October 25-27, 2009
Triangle Photographers Assoc. Fall Convention 2009
Featuring Kirk Russell of 3-Lenses Marketing and Design / Sponsored by Filmet
(Located at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Pittsburgh South)
At the end of this 90 minute seminar you will have the keys to:
- Attract the most desirable seniors
- Use new marketing to book more and get more word of mouth referrals
- Have more time to yourself without sacrificing sales
Kirk will share great ideas for new products, marketing and processes, that move people to actions and increase your sales!
Please Note: If you are not a current member of Triangle, you may attend our seminar for $50.00
Also, please stop by the trade show floor to see some of our newest products and best selling items. You will have the opportunity to meet us as well as ask any questions you may have!
November 15-16, 2009
Professional Photographers of Ohio Fall 2-Day Conference
(Located at the Hilton-Easton; Columbus, OH)
Come visit Filmet along with a collection of show exhibitors that represent the "Who's Who" of the photographic world. Take a look at our new products, ask questions, and get advice from our helpful staff. While you're in town, make sure to catch the line-up of amazing speakers and hands on workshops from PPO.
Trade show is $15.00 for non-members of PPO.
PPO members registered before 11.01.09 are FREE!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Monday, June 22, 2009
Your Senior Sample Kit includes:
(1) Press-Printed 12x18 Poster, Laminated. Choose from 7 color changing designs that can be customized with senior's name and year.
(1) 11x14 on Metallic photo paper. A modern alternative with traditional portrait quality.
(1) Dry Erase Board. Includes magnet backing and felt-tip pen.
(1) Set of 8 Locker Swappers. Choose from 5 color changing designs.
(1) 5x7 Calendar Magnet. Choose from 7 designs with over 30 color choices.
(1) Textured 8x10 print. Choose from pebble or Irish linen.
(6) Flat, Press-Printed Grad Cards. Choose from 12 color-changing designs in either 5x5 or 5x7.
Other great senior products we offer include: 50x60 Blankets, vinyl banners, chromalux panels, license plates...the list goes on and on!
You can order the Senior Sample Kit in our Promotional catalog.
As always, if you have any questions, CONTACT US!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Congratulations go out to Jen Springel of Saving Memories for submitting the best photo this week! There are 3 weeks remaining, so get your images in quickly! Jen will be added to the list of finalists to win a free 16x20 gallery wrap. You could be next!
Click HERE for more details, and if you have any questions, CONTACT US!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
- This contest is open only to professional photographers submitting a wedding related image from the 08-09 seasons.
- The winner will be chosen based on composition, technical merit, subject matter, creativity and overall quality.
- Images will be judged by the staff at Filmet. All decisions are final. The winner will be showcased on our blog, and will receive a free 16x20 gallery wrap from an image of their choice (does not have to be the winning image!)
- This contest is open to all professional photographers in the continental US - not just current Filmet clients!
- Free gallery wrap must be redeemed no later than Monday, September 14, 2009.
How to Enter:
- Images can be submitted anytime between Tuesday, June 2nd and Friday, July 10th. The winner will be notified on Monday, July 20th via email.
- Images should be no larger than 72dpi at 8x10 size, and are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Subject Line - Photo Contest
- City, State
- Phone Number
- Website Address
- You may enter as many images as you like up to 1 per day!
We are looking forward to seeing your best work, and as always, if you have any questions, CONTACT US!
Monday, June 1, 2009
...Images are not enough! Only showing images on your website forces your potential clients to choose based on price. The general public expects that if you are a professional, your images will be great. Tell them more!
...There are 4 basic categories of clients. Do you know who they are and how to reach them?
...You may love filters and special effects, but do your clients?
...Offering the same products and services as everyone else makes you equal at best, not better.
...Not seeing it does NOT force a call. If there is information missing from your website, your potential client will assume you don't have what they need and will move on to someone who does.
Don't be left in the dark! Join us for our next FREE marketing webinar this Thursday, June 4 from 1pm-2pm. You can register here: http://tinyurl.com/mpzo9a.
As always, if you have questions, CONTACT US!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Partnerships That Transform
It's clear today that attracting enough business is more challenging than ever. Filmet is announcing today an expanded commitment to providing the best products and services to our customers by launching our Partner Program with resources and expertise for improving your marketing and sales, NOW.
We are launching our program with 3 LENSES MARKETING & DESIGN, a uniquely positioned company that has worked closely with professional photographers across the country, providing effective strategies, expertise, and the tools to help attract more business and increase sales.
- Attract more. Book more. Sell more.
- We have arranged to provide:
|3 LENSES' Marketing and Sales programs at a 20% DISCOUNT|
|FREE 3 LENSES Seminars|
|FREE One-on-One Marketing and Sales Evaluations|
|FREE Webinars will teach you the nuts and bolts techniques that work|
|FREE Inspirational Caffeine (a monthly tips and techniques article)|
- "Filmet has led innovation in the imaging industry for more than a century and this partnership is just one of our most recent commitments to our customers," said Diane Gross, sales manager, Filmet. "This is why we think of ourselves as not merely a professional imaging company, but as your business partner - actively engaged in helping you be more successful."
- "We understand that the answer to most of our questions, asked of photographers, will be to make more money," said Kirk Russell, president of 3 LENSES. "We are business-oriented and results-driven by nature. We offer you our proven experience and talent, and stand ready to hit the ground running. My design, management, and sales expertise are combined to work proactively to help you strategize campaigns, provide performance-based design, brand identity, and more."
If you have questions or would like to sign up, CLICK HERE
or call the 3 LENSES HOTLINE at 724.625.8150.
As always, if you have any questions, CONTACT US!
Monday, May 11, 2009
...that our website offers basic and advanced tutorials for our Filmet Connect ROES software? You can visit tutorials at anytime to watch streaming videos about placing an order, creating packages, using ROES records, and navigating the pager tool.
...that our Filmet Connect ROES gives you the power to add text overlays, create custom templates, design albums, and MORE for FREE!?!
...that Image Quix, our partner for online image hosting and more, has added a new flash website template as well as new icon sets for your shopping cart?
...that you can sign up for Image Quix for FREE and upload your first gallery for FREE! Click here to learn more and to get started. Also, Image Quix is offering a great special on their flash website templates! Click here to learn more.
...that we are always changing to serve you better? We will be discontinuing our 17oz sublimated aluminum water bottle. Don't worry! We will still offer the photographic water bottle, as well as the 20oz sublimated aluminum water bottle. For those of you that have already placed orders for the 17oz water bottles, we will be upgrading you to the 20oz for no additional charge.
...that you can get updates as they happen by following us on Twitter?
...that anytime you have questions you can CONTACT US!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Monday, May 4, 2009
Filmet has just launched a brand new line of press-printed graduation cards including:
4x5 Flat Cards
5x5 Flat Cards
5x7 Flat Cards
4x5 Bi-Fold Cards
5x5 Bi-Fold Cards
5x7 Bi-Fold Cards
5x5 Tri-Fold Cards
All cards are available in multiple designs with a large selection of color combinations to choose from.
These new cards feature bright, modern designs, and are sure to make a great addition to your senior product line!
You may view and order these cards in the Press-Printed catalog of our Filmet Connect ROES software.
As always, if you have any questions, CONTACT US!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Our fill-in-the-blank order forms help to showcase the products available for your special events, and are a proven way to increase your sales. Full color product shots are featured on the front with a black and white customizable excel price form on the back.
These are pre-made order forms for your convenience, and are available for sports, schools, or dance! Download the cash form for cash/check transactions, or download the credit card form which has spaces for your clients' information.
Just download the form, fill in the blanks, and upload it into Connect when you order!You can download the forms by clicking HERE.
What about your seniors? We have also created customizable forms for you to use when taking orders for graduation cards. Use it as a handout with your senior orders for return orders in the spring.
WAIT! What is that new senior form? We've just added an entire line of press-printed grad cards which is highlighted on our new graduation flyer. Check back soon to see samples of these beautiful flat cards, bi-folds and tri-folds.
As always, if you have any questions CONTACT US!