What's going on...
Friday, February 25, 2011
Friday, February 18, 2011
Monday, February 14, 2011
Happy Valentines Day everyone!
Stay warm and cozy with our blankets:
$10 off now through 8pm Thursday - use promo code "fuzzy10"
ALSO a today only promo:
14% off any order from the standard catalog - use promo code "love14"
Friday, February 11, 2011
New and noteworthy...
- New photo sharing service from Adobe: read more
- Changes coming for Animoto: learn more
- A blind photographer? read more
- MegaPixel Madness! read more
- New photo project: take a look
- Is editorial photography dead? read more
- What you don't get about marketing...or do you?
- Weekly photo assignment from OP: take a look!
- Improve with serial photography: learn more
- A students video guide to turning pro: watch now
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Friday, February 4, 2011
Check out what's new...
- For those who haven't heard: Bella has been sold
- Building a filter kit: Here's a tip
- WPPI announces event schedule: Take a look
- Great marketing strategy: Google yourself!
- The Great Outdoor Photo Contest: Enter now
- What would Ansel carry? Find out
- New presets and actions: Take a peek
- Free public beta of Lo-Fi: Get on board
- Cold weather shooting tips: Check em out
- Make money by shooting for free? Read more
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Founded in 1967, Triangle Institute of Professional Photography (TIPP) is one of the largest schools in the nation. Affiliated with Professional Photographers of America and Triangle Photographers Association, Triangle is admired for its innovative and progressive ideas in photographic education as well as providing a quality learning environment for the beginner or the advanced photographer.
In the upcoming weeks, we will be highlighting speakers from the upcoming TIPP in March, 2011. Enjoy!
“Growing Your Business in a Changing High School Senior Market”
Learn from the man that wrote the book on High School Senior Photography. What’s great for you is the practices that Peters teaches and uses WORKS.
You will learn : How to find seniors, market to them and to increase your order sizes, more than you could ever imagine.
Have a ball in a photo instructional shoot that will leave you wanting to go home and put into practice all the new ideas that you have.
We’re going to do it all, creative lighting and even an UNDERWATER PORTRAIT SHOOT.
If you want to be inspired, pumped up or even just find out what senior photography is all about, you can’t afford to miss this class.
Register now at http://www.triangleinstitute.org/Registration/registration.htm